Alpine Community Planning Group
P.O. Box 1419, Alpine, CA 91901-1419
Notice of Special Meeting | Final Agenda | Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm
Alpine Community Center | 1830 Alpine Boulevard, Alpine, CA 91901
Archived Agendas & Minutes – http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/pds/Groups/Alpine.html
County Planning & Sponsor Groups – http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/pds/CommunityGroups.html
|ACPG Members List
Chairman: Travis Lyon
email@example.comVice Chair: Jim Easterling
Secretary: Sharmin Self
- A. Call to Order
- B. Invocation / Pledge of Allegiance
- C. Roll Call of Members
- D. Approval of Minutes / Correspondence / Announcements
- 1. Approval of Minutes for March 27, 2014
- 2. ACPG Statement: The Alpine Community Planning Group was formed for the purpose of advising and assisting the Director of Planning, the Zoning Administrator, the Planning Commission and the Board of Supervisors in the preparation, amendment and implementation of community and sub-regional plans. The Alpine Community Planning Group is an advisory body only.
- E. Open Discussion: Opportunity for members of the public to speak to the ACPG on any subject matter within the ACPG’s jurisdiction that is not on the posted agenda.
- F. Prioritization of this Meeting’s Agenda Items
- G. Organized / Special Presentations
- 1. Verizon Wireless is applying for a modification of a Major Use Permit for an existing cell tower located 3547 E. Victoria Drive (PDS2014-ZAP-00-041W1). Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 2. A representative from O’Reilly Auto Parts Store will present revised plans for construction of a new store on Alpine Blvd on the vacant lot located northwest of Boulders Lane – Permit #3500-12-019 (STP12-019). Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 3. Request for the ACPG to revisit a recommendation regarding the Department of Public Works Alpine Creek Drainage Improvement Project presented and approved at December ACPG meetings. Continued from 1/23/2014 ACPG meeting. Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 4. Circulation committee to present recommendations regarding the Top 20 roads recommended for resurfacing in Alpine. Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 5. Circulation committee to present the Alpine Roadway Capital Improvement Project recommendations. Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 6. Group to consider participating in the County’s grant application seeking funding from the State’s Active Transportation Program. Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- H. Group Business:
- 1. Group to discuss the formation of a subcommittee to identify Water Quality Projects within Alpine pursuant to the request from the County Department of Public Works. Item may require an update to the Group’s Standing Rules. Presentation, Discussion & Action.
- 2. Appointment of Subcommittee Chairs.
- 3. Subcommittee Chairs to submit list of subcommittee members for approval. Discussion & Action.
- I. Consent Calendar
- J. Subcommittee Reports (including Alpine Design Review Board)
- K. Officer Reports
- L. Open Discussion 2 (if necessary)
- M. Request for Agenda Items for Upcoming Agendas
- N. Approval of Expenses / Expenditures
- O. Announcement of Meetings:
- 1. Alpine Community Planning Group – May 22nd, 2014
- 2. ACPG Subcommittees – TBD
- 3. Planning Commission – May 16th, 2014
- 4. Board of Supervisors – April 29th & 30th, May 6th & 7th, May 20th & 21st 2014
- P. Adjournment of Meeting
Alpine Family Haircuts joins prayers for sweet Kylie.
We are offering pink hair feathers at no charge!
No hair service required. Available every day – 9am to 8pm.
We are located at 2353 Alpine Blvd. next to the Alpine Beer Co.
Live Music At the Mediterraneo Italian Bistro in Alpine!
Vic Moraga will be performing solo at Mediterraneo Bistro on Saturday evening (April 19th and Wednesday, April 30th) from 8:00 to 11:00 pm.
Please enjoy this coupon and save up to $16 off your dinner!
Alpine Community Parks, Trails, and Conservation Sub Committee
Notice of Meeting
Tuesday April 15, 2014 – 6:00 pm
Alpine Community Center
1830 Alpine Boulevard Alpine, Ca. 9190
For more info please contact: Travis Lyon firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE! 4-14-15 The dogs have been reunited with their family!
LOCATION_DESCRIPTION: Found 2 chocolate labs, both males, one older, one younger, on Alpine Blvd east of Alpine. Older dog has collar but no tags. Younger dog does not have a collar. Please call (619) 823-9119.
TELEPHONE: (619) 823-9119
TIME_STAMP: 3 pm