Ronald McDonald’s House 2nd Annual
Red Shoe Day
Countywide collection in size-14 red shoes at over 100 intersections!
“Red Shoe Day”, will be held on Wednesday September 28th from 6:30AM to 9:30AM. There will be volunteers collecting donations on 3 corners in Alpine – below are the locations.
Corners that will be collecting money on Wednesday, September 28th from 6:30AM to 9:30AM (just look for the red shoe and people wearing red shirts)
- Alpine Blvd. and W. Victoria Drive
- Alpine Blvd. and S. Grade Road
- Alpine Blvd. and Tavern
You can also visit the businesses listed below and place a donation in the Red Shoe Day canisters now and until Tuesday, September 27th:
- Alpine Community Center (in the lobby)
- Vita Luna Boutique (in Daniels shopping center, next to West Coast Rideshop)
- Zailey’s Zootique (by Janet’s Montana Cafe)
- Ace Hardware
- Alpine Inn
(Checks can be made out to the “Ronald McDonald House.” )
You can also make a donation at www.rmhcsd.org.
This event is being sponsored by our Kiwanis Club of Alpine. If anyone has any questions they can email Kristen Gauss at email@example.com.