Congratulations to the 12U All Star Team for qualifying to compete in the ASA 2012 Western National Championship!
The tournament will be held July 30-August 5 in Salem, Oregon. The Alpine girls earned a spot in the National tournament after competing at the State level July 6-8 in Lancaster.
Please join the girls at the following fundraisers to help cover tournament and travel expenses.
- Sunday 7/22 in front of Albertson’s, the team will be selling baked goods from 11 AM to 1 PM
- Sunday 7/22 at the Alpine Community Center’s Free Concerts in the Park, the team will be selling baked goods, refreshments, raffle tickets, and 50/50 raffle tickets starting at 5 PM.
- Tuesday 7/24 at the El Cajon Outback Steakhouse from 4 to 9 PM, the girls are currently selling $20 Outback tickets good for a full meal and beverage with $10 going back to the TEAM!
- Outback tickets also may be purchased beginning Thursday 7/19 at Alpine Fence, 2038 Alpine Blvd.
- Donations payable to AGSA may also be dropped off or mailed to Alpine Fence (2038 Alpine Blvd., Alpine, Ca. 91901) Manager – Kevin Pearlstein, email: email@example.com